Joe Grabar, MSFS, CMT®, CFP®
Joe Grabar is the Founder and Managing Principal of Fortress Financial Partners, a comprehensive wealth planning firm based in Raleigh, NC. With nearly 20 years of experience, Joe is a respected advisor serving the needs of professionals, business owners, high net-worth families, and corporate retirement plan sponsors. Consistently recognized by his clients, colleagues, and industry associations for his outstanding service and professionalism, Joe has been the recipient of many accolades including the 2009 and 2010 National Quality Award1 and the 2013 Top of the Table qualification2.
Early on in his wealth management practice, Joe recognized the important role professional development plays in delivering the most innovative financial planning and investment strategies for his clients. Holding a Bachelor of Arts with business concentration degree from Virginia Tech, Joe went on to complete his Masters of Science in Financial Services through the Irwin Graduate School of the American College. In addition to the FINRA Series 6, 63, 66, 7, 24, 53, and 4 securities registrations held with Fortress Private Ledger, and Life/Health/Long Term Care Insurance licensing, Joe maintains the following certifications and professional associations:
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Market Technician (CMT®)
Joe Grabar and his wife Corey reside in Raleigh with their five wonderful children. He is an active member of Holy Trinity Anglican Church as well as an active supporter of Cornerstone Academy. Away from the office, Joe enjoys spending time with his family and friends, playing guitar and chess, going to the beach, and following the Virginia Tech Hokies.
1. National Association.of Insurance & Financial Advisors National Quality Award recognizes advisors for their commitment to excellence in service to clients & profession, pursuit of education & certification, and adherence to NAIFA's Code of Ethics.
2. MDRT- The Premier Association of Financial Professionals Court of the Table Qualification recognizes Advisors who demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge, strict ethical conduct and outstanding client service.